The Strategic Role of Marketing Communication in he SME: the Case of Fornari SpA
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ioana Cecilia Popescu & Ionel Dumitru & Calin Veghes & Camelia Kailani, 2013. "Marketing communication as a vector of the Romanian small businesses sustainable development," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 15(Special 7), pages 671-686, November.
More about this item
KeywordsSME; ICT; Internet Marketing.;
- M30 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - General
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-09-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2009-09-26 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ICT-2009-09-26 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-MKT-2009-09-26 (Marketing)
- NEP-SBM-2009-09-26 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:urb:wpaper:09_07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carmela Nicoletti). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feurbit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .