Report NEP-MKT-2009-09-26This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00413604_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rajagopal, 2009. "Conational Drivers Influencing Brand Preference among Consumers," Marketing Working Papers 2009-02-MKT, Tecnológico de Monterrey, Campus Ciudad de México.
- Izumi Shirai, 2009. "Business Marketing of the Agricultural Co-operatives Association in Aomori Prefecture in the l900s and l910s: Building Cooperative Relationships among the Association, Associate partners, and Wholesal," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 09-32, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
- Rajagopal, 2009. "Street Markets Influencing Consumer Behavior in Urban Habitat," Marketing Working Papers 2009-03-MKT, Tecnológico de Monterrey, Campus Ciudad de México.
- Marco Cioppi & Andrea Buratti, 2009. "The Strategic Role of Marketing Communication in he SME: the Case of Fornari SpA," Working Papers 0907, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2009.
- Scott W. Fausti & Bashir A. Qasmi & Jing Li, 2009. "Carcass Quality Volume and Grid Pricing: An Investigation of Cause and Effect," Staff Papers 090001, South Dakota State University, Department of Economics.
- Basu, Kaushik, 2009. "A Marketing Scheme for Making Money off Innocent People: A User's Manual," Working Papers 09-09, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Ramon Casadesus-Masanell & Feng Zhu, 2009. "Strategies to Fight Ad-sponsored Rivals," Working Papers 09-09, NET Institute, revised Sep 2009.
- Davis, David E., 2009. "Price and promotion effects of supermarket mergers," SDSU Working Papers in Progress 12009, South Dakota State University, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2010.