Homothetic interval orders
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marc Le Menestrel & Bertrand Lemaire, 2004. "Biased representation of homothetic preferences on homogeneous sets," Economics Working Papers 794, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Raphaël Giraud, 2012. "Money matters: an axiomatic theory of the endowment effect," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 50(2), pages 303-339, June.
- Marc Le Menestrel & Luk N. Wassenhove, 2016. "Subjectively biased objective functions," EURO Journal on Decision Processes, Springer;EURO - The Association of European Operational Research Societies, vol. 4(1), pages 73-83, June.
- Marc Le Menestrel & Bertrand Lemaire, 2004. "Biased quantitative measurement of interval ordered homothetic preferences," Economics Working Papers 789, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Marc Menestrel & Bertrand Lemaire, 2006. "Ratio-Scale Measurement with Intransitivity or Incompleteness: The Homogeneous Case," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 60(2), pages 207-217, May.
- Marc Le Menestrel, 2007. "The biased balance: Observation, formalism and interpretation of a dissymmetric measuring device," Economics Working Papers 1006, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
More about this item
KeywordsN*-set; semigroup; weak order; semiorder; interval order; intransitive indifference; independence; homothetic structure; representation;
- A00 - General Economics and Teaching - - General - - - General
- B40 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - General
- C00 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - General
- D00 - Microeconomics - - General - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-09-29 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upf:upfgen:793. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.upf.edu/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .