A multi-objective model for a multi-period distribution management problem
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jozefowiez, Nicolas & Semet, Frédéric & Talbi, El-Ghazali, 2009. "An evolutionary algorithm for the vehicle routing problem with route balancing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 195(3), pages 761-769, June.
- István Borgulya, 2008. "An algorithm for the capacitated vehicle routing problem with route balancing," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 16(4), pages 331-343, December.
- Helena Ramalhinho-Lourenço, 2001. "Supply chain management: An opportunity for metaheuristics," Economics Working Papers 538, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Halvorsen-Weare, Elin E. & Savelsbergh, Martin W.P., 2016. "The bi-objective mixed capacitated general routing problem with different route balance criteria," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 251(2), pages 451-465.
More about this item
KeywordsDistribution problem; multi-objective models;
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- M49 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upf:upfgen:532. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.upf.edu/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .