The evolution of conventions under incomplete information
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mogens Jensen & Birgitte Sloth & Hans Whitta-Jacobsen, 2005. "The evolution of conventions under incomplete information," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 25(1), pages 171-185, January.
- Mogens Jensen & Birgitte Sloth & Hans Jørgen Whitta-Jacobsen, "undated". "The Evolution of Conventions under Incomplete Information," Discussion Papers 03-12, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics, revised Mar 2003.
- Hans Jorgen Jacobsen & Mogens Jensen & Birgitte Sloth, 2000. "The Evolution of Conventions under Incomplete Information," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1340, Econometric Society.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cabrales, Antonio & Serrano, Roberto, 2011. "Implementation in adaptive better-response dynamics: Towards a general theory of bounded rationality in mechanisms," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 360-374.
- Saran Rene & Serrano Roberto, 2010.
"Ex-Post Regret Learning in Games with Fixed and Random Matching: The Case of Private Values,"
032, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Rene Saran & Roberto Serrano, 2010. "Ex-Post Regret Learning in Games with Fixed and Random Matching: The Case of Private Values," Levine's Working Paper Archive 661465000000000083, David K. Levine.
- Rene Saran & Roberto Serrano, 2010. "Ex-Post Regret Learning in Games with Fixed and Random Matching: The Case of Private Values," Working Papers 2010-11, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Rene Saran & Roberto Serrano, 2010. "Ex-post regret learning in games with fixed and random matching: The case of private values," Working Papers 2010-11, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Saran, Rene & Serrano, Roberto, 2014. "Ex-post regret heuristics under private values (I): Fixed and random matching," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 97-111.
- Rene Saran & Roberto Serrano, 2007.
"The evolution of bidding behavior in private-values auctions and double auctions,"
2007-10, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Rene Saran & Roberto Serrano, 2007. "The Evolution of Bidding Behavior in Private-Values Auction and Double Auctions," Working Papers 2007-01, Brown University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsGames of incomplete information; Bayesian equilibrium; evolution; learning; conventions;
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2000-07-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-EVO-2000-07-03 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-GTH-2000-07-03 (Game Theory)
- NEP-IND-2000-07-03 (Industrial Organization)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upf:upfgen:475. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.upf.edu/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .