The impact of investment in education on economic development: Spain in comparative perspective (1860-2000)
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- José Jurado Sánchez & Juan Ángel Jiménez Martín, 2014. "Guns, Economic Growth and Education during the second half of the Twentieth Century: Was Spain different?," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2014-14, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
More about this item
Keywordsemployment structure; human capital; educational offer; economic growth.;
- I2 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
- J3 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs
- J8 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards
- N3 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-07-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2013-07-05 (Education)
- NEP-FDG-2013-07-05 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-HIS-2013-07-05 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HRM-2013-07-05 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upf:upfgen:1373. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.upf.edu/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .