Report NEP-FDG-2013-07-05This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dridi, Mohamed, 2013. "Corruption and Economic Growth: The Transmission Channels," MPRA Paper 47873, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Berthold, Norbert & Gründler, Klaus, 2013. "The growth crisis of Germany: A blueprint of the developed economies," Discussion Paper Series 120, Julius Maximilian University of Würzburg, Chair of Economic Order and Social Policy.
- Fabrício Missio & Frederico Jayme Jr & Gustavo Britto & José Luis Oreiro, 2013. "Real Exchange Rate and Economic Growth: new empirical evidence," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG 482, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Angelo Secchi, 2013. "Financial Fragility and the Distribution of Firm Growth Rates," LEM Papers Series 2013/13, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Maciej Sobolewski & Grzegorz Poniatowski, 2013. "What Affects the Main Engine of Growth in the European Economy? Industrial Interconnectedness and Differences in Performance of Business Services Across the EU25," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0455, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Fernando Broner & Aitor Erce & Alberto Martin & Jaume Ventura, 2013. "Sovereign debt markets in turbulent times: Creditor discrimination and crowding-out effects," Economics Working Papers 1372, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Nov 2013.
- Xi Zhu & John Whalley & Xiliang Zhao, 2013. "Intergenerational Transfer, Human Capital and Long-term Growth in China under the One Child Policy," NBER Working Papers 19160, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Devarajan, Shantayanan & Go, Delfin S. & Maliszewska, Maryla & Osorio-Rodarte, Israel & Timmer, Hans, 2013. "Stress-testing Africa's recent growth and poverty performance," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6517, The World Bank.
- Enriqueta Camps, 2013. "The impact of investment in education on economic development: Spain in comparative perspective (1860-2000)," Economics Working Papers 1373, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Annari de Waal & Renee van Eyden, 2013. "The impact of economic shocks in the rest of the world on South Africa: Evidence from a global VAR," Working Papers 201328, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Olivia, Susan & Gibson, John, 2013. "Economic Rise and Decline in Indonesia – As Seen from Space," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 151210, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.