A Mean-Variance Portfolio Analysis of the Demand and Supply of a Potentially Infectious Service
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Levy, Amnon, 2002.
"A lifetime portfolio of risky and risk-free sexual behaviour and the prevalence of AIDS,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 993-1007, November.
- Levy, A., 2000. "A Lifetime Portfolio of Risky and Risk-Free Sexual Behaviour and the Prevalence of AIDS," Economics Working Papers wp01-04, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
More about this item
KeywordsUnsafe service; Health risk; Legal risk; Law enforcement;
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
- K4 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-07-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2007-07-20 (Health Economics)
- NEP-IAS-2007-07-20 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-LAW-2007-07-20 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-REG-2007-07-20 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uow:depec1:wp07-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Siminski). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuowau.html .