Market Concentration, Firm Size and Innovative Activity: A Firm-level Economic Analysis of Selected Indian Industries under Economic Liberalization
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Krzysztof Szczygielski & Wojciech Grabowski & Richard Woodward, 2013. "External vs Internal Determinants of Firm Technology Strategy:Evidence from the Polish Services Sector," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0454, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Sunil Kumar Ambrammal & Ruchi Sharma, 2014. "R&D and patenting by firms in India in high- and medium-high-technology industries," Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(2), pages 181-207, May.
- Acharyya, Rajat & Banerjee, Swapnendu, 2012. "On tariff and quality innovation in a market with discrete preferences," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 917-925.
- repec:taf:indinn:v:24:y:2017:i:3:p:249-262 is not listed on IDEAS
- Waheed, Abdul, 2011. "Size, competition, and innovative activities: a developing world perspective," MERIT Working Papers 052, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
More about this item
Keywordsmarket structure; firm size; technological change;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unu:wpaper:dp2002-108. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mauricio Roa Grisales). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/widerfi.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .