The bilateral trade model in a discrete setting
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bulow, Jeremy & Roberts, John, 1989. "The Simple Economics of Optimal Auctions," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(5), pages 1060-1090, October.
- Myerson, Roger B. & Satterthwaite, Mark A., 1983. "Efficient mechanisms for bilateral trading," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 265-281, April.
- Matsuo, Toshihide, 1989. "On incentive compatible, individually rational, and ex post efficient mechanisms for bilateral trading," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 189-194, October.
- Gresik, Thomas A., 1991. "Efficient bilateral trade with statistically dependent beliefs," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 199-205, February.
- Hagerty, Kathleen M. & Rogerson, William P., 1987. "Robust trading mechanisms," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 94-107, June.
- Thomas A. Gresik & Mark A. Satterthwaite, 1983. "The Number of Traders Required to Make a Market Competitive: The Beginnings of a Theory," Discussion Papers 551, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Gresik, Thomas A., 1991. "Ex ante efficient, ex post individually rational trade," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 131-145, February.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-ALL-2014-02-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CTA-2013-06-16 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-CTA-2014-02-02 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-GTH-2013-06-16 (Game Theory)
- NEP-MIC-2014-02-02 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unm:umagsb:2013025. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Leonne Portz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/meteonl.html .