Central bank intervenyion under target zones: the portuguese escudo in the ERM
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lopes, José Mário & Nunes, Luis C., 2012. "A Markov regime switching model of crises and contagion: The case of the Iberian countries in the EMS," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 1141-1153.
- Bernardino Adão & Joaquim Pina, 2003. "The Portuguese Escudo in the ERM and the Efectiveness of the Exchange Rate Management," Economic Bulletin and Financial Stability Report Articles, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Macedo, Jorge Braga de & Braz, José & Pereira, Luis brites & Nunes, Luis C., 2006. "Exchange market pressure and the credibility of Macau's currency Board," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp492, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Macedo, Jorge Braga de, 2007. "A mudança do regime cambial português: Um balanço 15 anos depois de Maastricht," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp502, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Jorge Braga de Macedo & Luis Pereira & Afonso Reis, 2009. "Comparing Exchange Market Pressure across Five African Countries," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 20(5), pages 645-682, November.
More about this item
KeywordsCentral bank intervention; target zones; exchange rate mechanism; regime-switching;
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unl:unlfep:wp435. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sean Story). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feunlpt.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .