Regional Social Policy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Isabel Ortiz, 2007. "Social Policy," Policy Notes 6, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Di Cataldo, Marco & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés, 2016.
"What drives employment growth and social inclusion in EU regions,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
68510, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Di Cataldo, Marco & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés, 2016. "What drives employment growth and social inclusion in EU regions?," CEPR Discussion Papers 11551, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marco Di Cataldo & Andres Rodrigues-Pose, 2017. "What drives employment growth and social inclusion in EU regions?," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1704, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jan 2017.
- Bob Deacon & Philippe De Lombaerde & Maria Cristina Macovei & Sonja Schröder, 2011. "Globalisation and the emerging regional governance of labour rights," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 32(3), pages 334-365, June.
- Ortiz, Isabel, 2007.
[Social Policy]," MPRA Paper 35162, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsregional social policy; globalization; international public goods; financing for development.;
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
- H87 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - International Fiscal Issues; International Public Goods
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:une:wpaper:37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aimee Gao). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desunus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .