Les stratégies de développement des grandes firmes de l'industrie mondiale du vin sur la longue période (1980-2005)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alfredo Manuel Jésus Oliveira Coelho & Jean-louis Rastoin, 2001. "Globalisation du marché du vin et stratégies d'entreprise," Économie rurale, Programme National Persée, vol. 264(1), pages 16-34.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Saïsset, L.A., 2017. "From Val d’Orbieu to InVivo Wine: the emergence of new ways of strategic partnership and governance in French wine industry," Working Papers MOISA 201703, UMR MOISA : Marchés, Organisations, Institutions et Stratégies d'Acteurs : CIHEAM-IAMM, CIRAD, INRA, Montpellier SupAgro - Montpellier, France.
More about this item
KeywordsTRANSNATIONAL FIRMS; WINE CLUSTER; STRATEGY; CORPORATE RESTRUCTURING; MARKET;
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
- M30 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - General
- M40 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2006-06-03 (Accounting & Auditing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:umr:wpaper:200607. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Isabelle Perez). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/moisafr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.