Last exit to Lisbon
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gilles Mourre, 2009. "What explains the differences in income and labour utilisation and drives labour and economic growth in Europe? A GDP accounting perspective," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 354, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- de Bandt, O. & Vigna, O., 2008.
"The macroeconomic impact of structural reforms,"
Quarterly selection of articles - Bulletin de la Banque de France,
Banque de France, issue 11, pages 5-32, Spring.
- De Bandt, O. & Vigna, O., 2007. "L’impact macroéconomique des réformes structurelles," Bulletin de la Banque de France, Banque de France, issue 164, pages 47-66.
- Krieger-Boden, Christiane, 2016. "EU cohesion policy, past and present: Sustaining a prospering and fair European Union?," Kiel Working Papers 2037, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Servaas Deroose & Dermot Hodson & Joost Kuhlmann, 2008. "The Broad Economic Policy Guidelines: Before and After the Re-launch of the Lisbon Strategy," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46, pages 827-848, September.
- George Gelauff & Sjef Ederveen & J.L.M. Pelkmans, 2006. "Assessing subsidiarity," CPB Document 133, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Olfa Alouini, 2009. "Country size, economic performance and the political economy of the euro zone : an empirical study of the size divide," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2007-01, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Larch, Martin & Van den Noord, Paul & Jonung, Lars, 2010.
"The stability and growth pact: lessons from the great recession,"
27900, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martin Larch & Paul van den Noord & Lars Jonung, 2010. "The Stability and Growth Pact: Lessons from the Great Recession," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 429, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Larch, Martin & van den Noord, Paul & Jonung, Lars, 2011. "The Stability and Growth Pact: Lessons from the Great Recession," Working Papers 2011:6, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Christine Erhel & Iain Begg & Jorgen Mortensen, 2010. "Medium term employment challenges of the Lisbon strategy," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00616806, HAL.
- Csaba Nagy, 2010. "Competitiveness And Innovation Of The Romanian Companies," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(2), pages 119-125, December.
- Jacques Pelkmans, 2008. "Economic Approaches of the Internal Market," Bruges European Economic Research Papers 13, European Economic Studies Department, College of Europe.
- Andrea Saltelli & Beatrice D’Hombres & Jochen Jesinghaus & Anna Manca & Massimiliano Mascherini & Michela Nardo & Michaela Saisana, 2011. "Indicators for European Union Policies. Business as Usual?," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 102(2), pages 197-207, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ulb:ulbeco:2013/8106. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecsulbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.