Local asymptotic normality for regression models with long-memory disturbance, with statistical applications
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter M Robinson, 2004. "Efficiency Improvements in Inference on Stationary and Nonstationary Fractional Time Series," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series 480, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Maeyama, Yusuke & Tamaki, Kenichiro & Taniguchi, Masanobu, 2011. "Preliminary test estimation for spectra," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(11), pages 1580-1587, November.
- Anders Bredahl Kock & David Preinerstorfer, 2017. "Power in High-dimensional testing Problems," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2017-42, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Robinson, Peter, 2004. "Efficiency improvements in inference on stationary and nonstationary fractional time series," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2126, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ulb:ulbeco:2013/2091. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecsulbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .