When do people become adults? The Uruguayan case
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Francesco C. Billari & Chris Wilson, 2001. "Convergence towards diversity? Cohort dynamics in the transition to adulthood in contemporary Western Europe," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2001-039, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Larry Bumpass & Ronald Rindfuss & Richard Jamosik, 1978. "Age and marital status at first birth and the pace of subsequent fertility," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 15(1), pages 75-86, February.
More about this item
Keywordsadulthood; transition; life course; Uruguay;
- D01 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Microeconomic Behavior: Underlying Principles
- J19 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Other
- Z1 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ude:wpaper:2611. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andrea Doneschi) or (Héctor Pastori). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/derauuy.html .