Productivity spillovers from FDI in the Uruguayan manufacturing sector
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Kokko, Ari & Tansini, Ruben & Zejan, Mario, 1994. "Productivity Spillovers from FDI in the Uruguayan Manufacturing Sector," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 2, Stockholm School of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rosario Domingo & Héctor Pastori & Tabaré Vera, 1994. "Comportamiento estratégico de las empresas industriales frente a la apertura," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0494, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Alvaro Forteza, 1994. "On the Political Economy of the Welfare State," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0594, Department of Economics - dECON.
- María Inés Terra & Marcel Vaillant, 1994. "Cambios en el patrón de especialización regional. Viejas ventajas comparativas y nuevas economías de escala," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0894, Department of Economics - dECON.
- María Inés Terra & Adriana Gigliotti, 1994. "Mercosur: localización de la producción. Un modelo de geografía económica," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0794, Department of Economics - dECON.
More about this item
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- O49 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ude:wpaper:0194. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andrea Doneschi) or (Héctor Pastori). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/derauuy.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.