Efecto de una mayor cobertura de salas cuna en la participación laboral femenina: evidencia de Chile
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:oup:wbecrv:v:31:y:2017:i:3:p:747-766. is not listed on IDEAS
- Dante Contreras & Paulina Sepúlveda, 2017.
"Effect of Lengthening the School Day on Mother's Labor Supply,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 31(3), pages 747-766.
- Contreras,Dante & Sepulveda,Paulina, 2016. "Effect of lengthening the school day on mother's labor supply," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7599, The World Bank.
- Gregory Veramendi & Sergio Urzúa, 2011.
"The Impact of Out-of-Home Childcare Centers on Early Childhood Development,"
IDB Publications (Working Papers)
3065, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Gregory Veramendi & Sergio Urzua, 2011. "The Impact of Out-of-Home Childcare Centers on Early Childhood Development," Research Department Publications 4723, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Daniela Del Boca, 2015. "Child Care Arrangements and Labor Supply," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 88074, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Martínez A., Claudia & Perticará, Marcela, 2017. "Childcare effects on maternal employment: Evidence from Chile," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 126(C), pages 127-137.
- Dante Contreras & Esteban Puentes & David Bravo, 2012. "Female Labor Supply and Child Care Supply in Chile," Working Papers wp370, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
More about this item
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
- H4 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:udc:wpaper:wp303. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mohit Karnani). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuclcl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .