Die öffentlich geförderte Bildungs- und Betreuungsinfrastruktur in Deutschland: Eine ökonomische Analyse regionaler und nutzergruppenspezifischer Unterschiede
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pia S. Schober & Christian Schmitt, 2013. "Day-Care Expansion and Parental Subjective Well-Being: Evidence from Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 602, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Anna Busse & Christina Gathmann, 2018.
"Free Daycare and Its Effects on Children and Their Families,"
SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research
958, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Busse, Anna & Gathmann, Christina, 2018. "Free Daycare and its Effects on Children and their Families," IZA Discussion Papers 11269, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:ces:ifodre:v:17:y:2010:i:02:p:s.41-46 is not listed on IDEAS
- Busse, Anna & Gathmann, Christina, 2015. "The Effects of Free Childcare on Labor Supply and Children," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 113078, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
More about this item
Keywordschild care; child care services; early childhood; early childhood development; early childhood education; right to care and protection; right to child care services; right to education;
- I29 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucf:inwopa:inwopa08/53. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.