Tenure Mixing to Combat Public Housing Stigmatization: external benefits, internal challenges and contextual influences in three Dublin neighbourhoods
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Niamh M. Brennan & Collette E. Kirwan, 2015.
"Audit committees: practices, practitioners and praxis of governance,"
Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 28(4), pages 466-493, May.
- Michelle Norris & Menelaos Gkartzios, 2011. "Twenty years of property-led urban regeneration in Ireland : outputs, impacts, implications," Open Access publications 10197/5166, Research Repository, University College Dublin.
- Declan Redmond & Paula Russell, 2008. "Social Housing Regeneration and the Creation of Sustainable Communities in Dublin," Local Economy, London South Bank University, pages 168-179.
- Michelle Norris & Menelaos Gkartzios, 2011. "Twenty years of property-led urban regeneration in Ireland: outputs, impacts, implications," Public Money & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(4), pages 257-264, July.
- Michelle Norris & Meneloas Gkartzios, 2011. "Twenty years of property-led urban regeneration in Ireland : outputs, impacts, implications," Open Access publications 10197/2970, Research Repository, University College Dublin.
- Robert J. Chaskin & Mark L. Joseph, 2013. "‘Positive’ Gentrification, Social Control and the ‘Right to the City’ in Mixed-Income Communities: Uses and Expectations of Space and Place," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(2), pages 480-502, March.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucd:wpaper:201801. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Geary Tech). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/geucdie.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.