What did abolishing university fees in Ireland do?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Kevin Denny, 2010. "What did abolishing university fees in Ireland do?," Working Papers 201017, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- A semana (20/08-02/09)
by Roberto Ushisima in Empresas e Mercados on 2011-09-03 03:01:00
- A degree is not just for Christmasâ¦
by kevin denny in Kevin Denny: Economics more-or-less on 2012-03-12 01:05:52
- Social class and educational attainment of Irish children
by Kevin Denny in Geary Behaviour Centre on 2010-08-25 06:58:00
- Its not the points, its the system, thats a problem in the points system
by brianmlucey in Brian M. Lucey on 2012-05-31 15:18:22
- The effect of abolishing university fees in Ireland
by kevin denny in Kevin Denny: Economics more-or-less on 2013-11-26 16:33:31
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liam Delaney & Colm Harmon & Cathy Redmond, 2010. "Parental Education, Grade Attainment & Earnings Expectations among University Students," Working Papers 201035, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- John Cullinan & Darragh Flannery & Sharon Walsh & Selina Mccoy, 2013.
"Distance Effects, Social Class and the Decision to Participate in Higher Education in Ireland,"
The Economic and Social Review,
Economic and Social Studies, vol. 44(1), pages 19-51.
- Cullinan, John & Flannery, Darragh & Walsh, Sharon & McCoy, Selina, 2012. "Distance Effects, Social Class and the Decision to Participate in Higher Education in Ireland," Papers WP444, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Delaney, Liam & Harmon, Colm & Redmond, Cathy, 2011.
"Parental education, grade attainment and earnings expectations among university students,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 1136-1152.
- Delaney, Liam & Harmon, Colm P. & Redmond, Cathy, 2011. "Parental Education, Grade Attainment and Earnings Expectations among University Students," IZA Discussion Papers 5646, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
Keywordstuition costs; university; fees; socio-economic background; educational attainment;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-05-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2010-05-29 (Education)
- NEP-LAB-2010-05-29 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucd:wpaper:201026. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Geary Tech). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/geucdie.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .