Information and the Control of Productive Assets
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Jensen, Michael C & Meckling, William H, 1979. "Rights and Production Functions: An Application to Labor-managed Firms and Codetermination," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 52(4), pages 469-506, October.
- Roemer, John E, 1993.
" Would Economic Democracy Decrease the Amount of Public Bads?,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 95(2), pages 227-238.
- Roemer, J.E., 1991. "Would Economic Democracy Decrease the Amount of Public Bads?," Papers 376, California Davis - Institute of Governmental Affairs.
- Jensen, Michael C. & Meckling, William H., 1976. "Theory of the firm: Managerial behavior, agency costs and ownership structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 305-360, October.
- Barzelay, Michael & Thomas, Lee III, 1986. "Is capitalism necessary? : A critique of the neoclassical economics of organization," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 225-233, September.
- Bardhan, Pranab, 1991. "Risktaking, Capital Markets, and Market Socialism," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt5vg1v6kd, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1985. "Credit Markets and the Control of Capital," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 17(2), pages 133-152, May.
- John Vickers & George Yarrow, 1991. "Economic Perspectives on Privatization," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 5(2), pages 111-132, Spring.
- Fama, Eugene F, 1980. "Agency Problems and the Theory of the Firm," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 88(2), pages 288-307, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Les Oxley & Paul Walker & David Thorns & Hong Wang, 2008.
"The knowledge economy/society: the latest example of “Measurement without theory”?,"
The Journal of Philosophical Economics,
Bucharest Academy of Economic Studies, The Journal of Philosophical Economics, vol. 2(1), pages 20-54, November.
- Les Oxley & David Thorns & Paul Walker & Hong Wang, 2008. "The Knowledge Economy/Society: The Latest Example of “Measurement Without Theory”?," Working Papers in Economics 08/03, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Nicolai J. Foss, 1999. "Capabilities, Confusion, and the Costs of Coordination On Some Problems in Recent Research On Inter-Firm Relations," DRUID Working Papers 99-7, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Nicolai J. Foss, 1996. "Capabilities and the Theory of the Firm," Revue d'Économie Industrielle, Programme National Persée, vol. 77(1), pages 7-28.
- Paul Walker, 2008. "The (non)Theory of the Knowledge Firm," Working Papers in Economics 08/07, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Paul Walker, 2016. "Simple Models of a Human-Capital-Based Firm: a Reference Point Approach," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 7(1), pages 219-247, March.
- Kirsten Foss & Nicolai Foss, 2001. "Assets, Attributes and Ownership," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(1), pages 19-37.
- Kirsten Foss & Nicolai J. Foss, 1999. "Understanding Ownership Residual Rights of Control and Appropriable Control Rights," DRUID Working Papers 99-4, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Nicolai Foss, 2002.
"'Coase vs Hayek': Economic Organization and the Knowledge Economy,"
International Journal of the Economics of Business,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(1), pages 9-35.
- Nicolai J. Foss, "undated". ""Coase vs Hayek": Economic Organization in the Knowledge Economy," IVS/CBS Working Papers 2001-6, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy, Copenhagen Business School.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucb:calbwp:91-169. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/debrkus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .