Proprieta'Ã‚Â intellettuale e mercati: Il ruolo della tecnologia e conseguenze microeconomiche
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Church, J. & Gandal, N., 1993.
"Equilibrium Foreclosure and Complementary Products,"
9303, Calgary - Department of Economics.
- Church, J. & Gandal, N., 1993. "Equilibrium Foreclosure and Complementary Products," Papers 3-93, Tel Aviv - the Sackler Institute of Economic Studies.
- Jeffrey Church & Neil Gandal, 1993. "Equilibrium Foreclosure and Complementary Products," Industrial Organization 9311001, EconWPA.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:12:y:2004:i:5:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sundakov, Alex & McKinlay, Anna, 2004. "Intellectual property and price discrimination: Do as you please in the name of innovation?," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 31-55, March.
- Nicola MATTEUCCI, 2003. "Entry Deterrence and Multidimentional Competition in the Satellite Pay-TV Market," Working Papers 187, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Elisabetta Ottoz & Franco Cugno, 2004. "The independent invention defence in a Cournot duopoly model," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 12(5), pages 1-7.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uca:ucapdv:58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lucia Padovani)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.