Caracterización de la privación y de la pobreza en Catalunya
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rosa Martínez & Carolina Navarro, 2016. "Has the Great Recession Changed the Deprivation Profile of Low Income Groups? Evidence from Spain," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 218(3), pages 79-104, September.
- JosÃ© L. Calvo & Cristina SÃ¡nchez & Pedro CortiÃ±as, 2012. "Are social exclusion and poverty measures interrelated? A study with Spanish data," ERSA conference papers ersa12p213, European Regional Science Association.
- Luis Ayala & Antonio Jurado & Jesús Pérez‐Mayo, 2011.
"Income Poverty And Multidimensional Deprivation: Lessons From Cross‐Regional Analysis,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 57(1), pages 40-60, March.
- Luis Ayala & Antonio Jurado & JesÃºs PÃ©rez-Mayo, 2009. "Income Poverty and Multidimensional Deprivation: Lessons from Cross-Regional Analysis," Working Papers 106, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- FUSCO Alessio & GUIO Anne-Catherine & MARLIER Eric, 2011. "Income poverty and material deprivation in European countries," LISER Working Paper Series 2011-04, LISER.
- FUSCO Alessio, 2012. "The relationship between income and housing deprivation in Luxembourg: a longitudinal analysis," LISER Working Paper Series 2012-10, LISER.
More about this item
Keywordsprivación; pobreza; análisis multidimensional; logit multinomial; PaD;
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uab:wprdea:wpdea0410. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Miquel Colobran). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dauabes.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .