Report NEP-DCM-2004-12-02This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yannis M. Ioannides, 2004. "Topologies Of Social Interactions," Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings 287, Econometric Society.
- Sara Ayllón & Magda Mercader & Xavier Ramos, 2004. "Caracterización de la privación y de la pobreza en Catalunya," Working Papers wpdea0410, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Merih Uctum & Isamu Kato, 2004. "FIxed, Float or Intermediate? A Cross-COuntry Time Series Analysis Of Exchange Rate Regimes," Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings 291, Econometric Society.
- De Borger Bruno & Mayeres Inge, 2004. "Taxation of car ownership, car use and public transport: insights derived from a discrete choice numerical optimisation model," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0413, KU Leuven, Department of Economics - Research Group Energy, Transport and Environment.
- Walter Beckert & Richard Blundell, 2004. "Invertibility of Nonparametric Stochastic Demand Functions," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 0406, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.