Etablissements publics de cooperation intercommunale et développement local en Basse-Normandie
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lindner, Ines & Machover, Moshe, 2004. "L.S. Penrose's limit theorem: proof of some special cases," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 37-49, January.
- Guillermo Owen, 1972. "Multilinear Extensions of Games," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 64-79.
- Dennis Leech, 2003. "Computing Power Indices for Large Voting Games," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 831-837.
- Moshé Machover & Dan S. Felsenthal, 2001. "The Treaty of Nice and qualified majority voting," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 18(3), pages 431-464.
- Moshé Machover & Dan S. Felsenthal, 2002. "Annexations and alliances: When are blocs advantageous a priori?," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 19(2), pages 295-312.
More about this item
Keywordslocal development; french cities; French region; data analysis methods.;
- R1 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics
- C40 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - General
- H70 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-05-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2006-05-20 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2006-05-20 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tut:cremwp:200604. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CODA-POIREY Hélène). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crmrefr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .