Report NEP-GEO-2006-05-20This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:papers:ujm-00000003_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Franck Bisson & Jean Bonnet, 2006. "Etablissements publics de cooperation intercommunale et développement local en Basse-Normandie," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 200604, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Item repec:ven:wpaper:23_06 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Steven Poelhekke, 2006. "Do Amenities and Diversity Encourage City Growth? A Link Through Skilled Labor," Economics Working Papers ECO2006/10, European University Institute.
- Frank Bickenbach & Eckhardt Bode, 2006. "Disproportionality Measures of Concentration, Specialization, and Polarization," Kiel Working Papers 1276, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20060042 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andrea Vaona, 2005. "Regional Evidence on the Finance-Growth Nexus," Working Papers 30, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Ricardo S. Martins & Mauro Borges Lemos, 2006. "Corredor centro-leste: sistemas de transporte de Minas Gerais na perspectivas dos eixos de desenvolvimento e integração," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td289, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Andersson, Martin & Ejermo, Olof, 2006. "Technology and Trade - an analysis of technology specialization and export flows," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 65, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Patrick Bayer & Stephen L. Ross, 2006. "Identifying Individual and Group Effects in the Presence of Sorting: A Neighborhood Effects Application," NBER Working Papers 12211, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ciro Biderman & João Manoel Pinho de Mello & Alexandre A Schneider, 2006. "Dry law and homicides: evidence from the São Paulo metropolitan area," Textos para discussão 518, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil), revised Oct 2008.
- Glenn Ellison & Sara Fisher Ellison, 2006. "Internet Retail Demand: Taxes, Geography, and Online-Offline Competition," NBER Working Papers 12242, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chad Syverson, 2006. "Prices, Spatial Competition, and Heterogenous Producers: An Empirical Test," NBER Working Papers 12231, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter Abelson & Demi Chung, 2004. "Housing Prices in Australia - 1970 to 2003," Research Papers 0409, Macquarie University, Department of Economics.
- Hans Westlund, 2006. "The Social Capital of Regional Dynamics: A Policy Perspective," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-423, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Didier Baudewyns & Benoît Bayenet & Robert Plasman & Catherine Van Den Steen, 2006. "Impact de la fiscalité et des dépenses communales sur la localisation intra-métropolitaine des entreprises et des ménages: Bruxelles et sa périphérie," DULBEA Working Papers 06-08.RR, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.