Practical Issues in the Valuation of Real Properties with Special Reference to Income Approach and Financial Reporting Purpose
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Veronika Ilsjan, 2003. "Current issues in real property appraisal in Estonia," ERES eres2003_309, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liis Ojamâ€°e, 2007. "Appraising and Brokering in Estonian Housing Market: Different Forms and Norms of Professionalisation," Working Papers 157, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology.
More about this item
Keywordsreal estate appraisal; appraiser behaviour; uncertainty in valuation; valuation for valuation reporting; income approach;
- G2 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services
- M4 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2006-03-25 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2006-03-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-FMK-2006-03-25 (Financial Markets)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ttu:wpaper:132. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Urve Venesaar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fettuee.html .