Report NEP-ACC-2006-03-25This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jaan Alver, 2005. "Preparation and Analysis of Cash Flow Statements: The Net Profit Approach and Operating Profit Approach," Working Papers 127, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology.
- Veronika Ilsjan & Kaia Kask, 2005. "Practical Issues in the Valuation of Real Properties with Special Reference to Income Approach and Financial Reporting Purpose," Working Papers 132, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology.
- Jan Bena & Jan Hanousek, 2006. "Rent Extraction by Large Shareholders: Evidence Using Dividend Policy in the Czech Republic," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp291, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Item repec:emp:wpaper:wpe06-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yermack, David, 2006. "Golden Handshakes: Separation Pay for Retired and Dismissed CEOs," SIFR Research Report Series 41, Institute for Financial Research.