Appraising and Brokering in Estonian Housing Market: Different Forms and Norms of Professionalisation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ene Kolbre & Angelika Kallakmaa-Kapsta, 2006. "Housing Market Development in Estonia: Is There a Real Estate Boom?," Working Papers 146, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology.
- Veronika Ilsjan & Kaia Kask, 2005. "Practical Issues in the Valuation of Real Properties with Special Reference to Income Approach and Financial Reporting Purpose," Working Papers 132, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology.
- Veronika Ilsjan, 2003. "Current issues in real property appraisal in Estonia," ERES eres2003_309, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
More about this item
Keywordshousing market; social order; residential property appraising; residential property brokering; professionalisation; professionalism;
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
- R31 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Housing Supply and Markets
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ttu:wpaper:157. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Urve Venesaar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fettuee.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.