On the priority vector associated with a fuzzy preference relation and a multiplicative preference relation
We propose two straightforward methods for deriving the priority vector associated with a fuzzy preference relation. Then, using transformations between multiplicative preference relations and fuzzy preference relations, we study the relationships between the priority vectors associated with these two types of preference relations.
|Date of creation:||Sep 2008|
|Date of revision:||04 Sep 2008|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: via Inama, 5 -- I-38100 Trento TN|
Web page: http://www.unitn.it/disa
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Postal: DISA Università degli Studi di Trento via Inama, 5 I-38122 Trento TN Italy|
Web: http://www.unitn.it/disa Email:
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lipovetsky, Stan & Michael Conklin, W., 2002. "Robust estimation of priorities in the AHP," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 137(1), pages 110-122, February.
- Fan, Zhi-Ping & Ma, Jian & Jiang, Yan-Ping & Sun, Yong-Hong & Ma, Louis, 2006. "A goal programming approach to group decision making based on multiplicative preference relations and fuzzy preference relations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 174(1), pages 311-321, October.
- Xu, Zeshui & Da, Qingli, 2005. "A least deviation method to obtain a priority vector of a fuzzy preference relation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 164(1), pages 206-216, July.
- Fishburn, P.C., 1984. "SSB Utility theory: an economic perspective," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 63-94, August.
- Wang, Ying-Ming & Fan, Zhi-Ping & Hua, Zhongsheng, 2007. "A chi-square method for obtaining a priority vector from multiplicative and fuzzy preference relations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 182(1), pages 356-366, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:trt:disawp:0807. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roberto Gabriele)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.