[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
The above email address does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Matteo Brunelli to update the entry or send us the correct address. Thank you.
Institute for Advanced Management Systems Research (IAMSR) Turku, Finland
Fänriksgatan 3-5A, 20500 Åbo
RePEc:edi:iamsrfi (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Mario Fedrizzi & Michele Fedrizzi & Ricardo Alberto Marques Pereira & Matteo Brunelli, 2010. "The dynamics of consensus in group decision making: investigating the pairwise interactions between fuzzy preferences," DISA Working Papers 1004, Department of Computer and Management Sciences, University of Trento, Italy, revised 29 Jul 2010.
- Matteo Brunelli & Mario Fedrizzi & Michele Fedrizzi, 2009. "OWA-based fuzzy m-ary adjacency relations in Social Network Analysis," DISA Working Papers 0906, Department of Computer and Management Sciences, University of Trento, Italy, revised 11 Sep 2009.
- Michele Fedrizzi & Matteo Brunelli, 2009. "On the normalization of a priority vector associated with a reciprocal relation," DISA Working Papers 0905, Department of Computer and Management Sciences, University of Trento, Italy, revised 29 Jul 2009.
- Michele Fedrizzi & Matteo Brunelli, 2008. "On the priority vector associated with a fuzzy preference relation and a multiplicative preference relation," DISA Working Papers 0807, Department of Computer and Management Sciences, University of Trento, Italy, revised 04 Sep 2008.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Michele Fedrizzi & Matteo Brunelli, 2009.
"On the normalization of a priority vector associated with a reciprocal relation,"
DISA Working Papers
0905, Department of Computer and Management Sciences, University of Trento, Italy, revised 29 Jul 2009.
- Huayou Chen & Ligang Zhou, 2012. "A Relative Entropy Approach to Group Decision Making with Interval Reciprocal Relations Based on COWA Operator," Group Decision and Negotiation, Springer, vol. 21(4), pages 585-599, July.
- Yulan Wang & Huayou Chen & Ligang Zhou, 2013. "Logarithm Compatibility of Interval Multiplicative Preference Relations with an Application to Determining the Optimal Weights of Experts in the Group Decision Making," Group Decision and Negotiation, Springer, vol. 22(4), pages 759-772, July.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Matteo Brunelli should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.