Innovation, trade and the size of exporting firms
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Letizia Montinari & Massimo Riccarboni & Stefano Schiavo, 2015. "Innovation, Trade and the size of exporting firms," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2015-06, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Letizia Montinari & Massimo Riccabonii & Stefano Schiavo, 2013. "Innovation trade and the size of exporting firms," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/tfpqfk7fp8g, Sciences Po.
More about this item
Keywordsinternational trade; extensive margin; innovation; preferential attachment; multi-product firms;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-05-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2015-05-22 (Business Economics)
- NEP-ENT-2015-05-22 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-INO-2015-05-22 (Innovation)
- NEP-INT-2015-05-22 (International Trade)
- NEP-SBM-2015-05-22 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:trn:utwpem:2015/04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email@example.com). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/detreit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .