Innovation, trade and the size of exporting firms
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Letizia Montinari & Massimo Riccarboni & Stefano Schiavo, 2015. "Innovation, Trade and the size of exporting firms," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2015-06, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Letizia Montinari & Massimo Riccabonii & Stefano Schiavo, 2013. "Innovation trade and the size of exporting firms," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/tfpqfk7fp8g, Sciences Po.
More about this item
Keywordsinternational trade; extensive margin; innovation; preferential attachment; multi-product firms;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-05-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2015-05-22 (Business Economics)
- NEP-ENT-2015-05-22 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-INO-2015-05-22 (Innovation)
- NEP-INT-2015-05-22 (International Trade)
- NEP-SBM-2015-05-22 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:trn:utwpem:2015/04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email@example.com). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/detreit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.