Report NEP-SBM-2015-05-22This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tom Broekel & Dirk Fornahl & Andrea Morrison, 2015. "Another cluster premium: Innovation subsidies and R&D collaboration networks," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1514, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised May 2015.
- Mery Patricia Tamayo & Elena Huergo Orejas, 2015.
"Determinants of Internal Versus of External R&D Offshoring: Evidence from Spanish Firms
[Determinantes del Offshoring de I+D interno y externo: evidencia para empresas españolas]," Documentos de trabajo de la Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales 15-01, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- Tavassoli, Sam & Karlsson, Charlie, 2015. "Persistence of Various Types of Innovation Analyzed and Explained," Papers in Innovation Studies 2015/19, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Braunerhjelm, Pontus & Desai, Sameeksha & Eklund, Johan E., 2015. "Regulation, firm dynamics and entrepreneurship," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 405, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Dionisius A. NARJOKO, 2015. "Technology Transfer in ASEAN Countries: Some Evidence from Buyer-Provided Training Network Data," Working Papers DP-2015-40, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- G. Dosi & M. Grazzi & D. Moschella, 2015. "What do firms know? What do they produce? A new look at the relationship between patenting profiles and patterns of product diversification," Working Papers wp1004, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Jonathan Borggren & Rikard H. Eriksson & Urban Lindgren, 2015. "Knowledge flows in high-impact firms: How does relatedness influence survival, acquisition and exit?," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1512, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised May 2015.
- Fafchamps, Marcel & Woodruff, Christopher, 2015. "Identifying Gazelles: Expert Panels vs. Surveys as a Means to Identify Firms with Rapid Growth Potential," CEPR Discussion Papers 10597, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fassio, Claudio, 2015. "Export-led innovation: the role of export destinations," Papers in Innovation Studies 2015/17, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Catini, Roberto & Karamshuk, Dmytro & Penner, Orion & Riccaboni, Massimo, 2015. "Identifying Geographic Clusters: A Network Analytic Approach," MPRA Paper 64454, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Letizia Montinari & Massimo Riccaboni & Stefano Schiavo, 2015. "Innovation, trade and the size of exporting firms," DEM Discussion Papers 2015/04, Department of Economics and Management.
- Mieczyslaw Adamowicz & Aldona Machla, 2015. "Small and medium enterprises and the support policy of local government," Working Papers 124/2015, Institute of Economic Research, revised May 2015.
- Boschma, Ron, 2015. "Do spinoff dynamics or agglomeration externalities drive industry clustering? A reappraisal of Steven Klepper’s work," Papers in Innovation Studies 2015/18, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.