Report NEP-ENT-2015-05-22This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Juan A. Sanchis Llopis & José María Millán & Rui Baptista & Andrew Burke & Simon C. Parker & Roy Thurik, 2015. "Good times, bad times: entrepreneurship and the business cycle," Working Papers 1503, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Fafchamps, Marcel & Woodruff, Christopher, 2015. "Identifying Gazelles: Expert Panels vs. Surveys as a Means to Identify Firms with Rapid Growth Potential," CEPR Discussion Papers 10597, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Boschma, Ron, 2015. "Do spinoff dynamics or agglomeration externalities drive industry clustering? A reappraisal of Steven Klepper’s work," Papers in Innovation Studies 2015/18, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Braunerhjelm, Pontus & Desai, Sameeksha & Eklund, Johan E., 2015. "Regulation, firm dynamics and entrepreneurship," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 405, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Gicheva, Dora & Link, Albert, 2015. "The Gender Gap in Federal and Private Support for Entrepreneurship," UNCG Economics Working Papers 15-5, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- G. Dosi & M. Grazzi & D. Moschella, 2015. "What do firms know? What do they produce? A new look at the relationship between patenting profiles and patterns of product diversification," Working Papers wp1004, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Tavassoli, Sam & Karlsson, Charlie, 2015. "Persistence of Various Types of Innovation Analyzed and Explained," Papers in Innovation Studies 2015/19, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Mieczyslaw Adamowicz & Aldona Machla, 2015. "Small and medium enterprises and the support policy of local government," Working Papers 124/2015, Institute of Economic Research, revised May 2015.
- Letizia Montinari & Massimo Riccaboni & Stefano Schiavo, 2015. "Innovation, trade and the size of exporting firms," DEM Discussion Papers 2015/04, Department of Economics and Management.
- Rikard H. Eriksson & Emelie Hane-Weijman, 2015. "How do regional economies respond to crises? The geography of job creation and destruction in Sweden (1990-2010)," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1511, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised May 2015.
- Jonathan Borggren & Rikard H. Eriksson & Urban Lindgren, 2015. "Knowledge flows in high-impact firms: How does relatedness influence survival, acquisition and exit?," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1512, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised May 2015.
- Carroll, James & McCann, Fergal & O'Toole, Conor, 2015. "The use of personal guarantees in Irish SME lending," Economic Letters 06/EL/15, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Siim Rahu, 2015. "The Role Of Uncertainty For Export Survival: Evidence From Estonia," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 97, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Olaf Gaus, 2015. "Wertschöpfungsmöglichkeiten durch neue Medien für kleine und mittlere Unternehmen," FEMM Working Papers 150008, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.