Report NEP-INO-2015-05-22This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tom Broekel & Dirk Fornahl & Andrea Morrison, 2015. "Another cluster premium: Innovation subsidies and R&D collaboration networks," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1514, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised May 2015.
- Rune Dahl Fitjar & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2015. "Networking, context and firm-level innovation: Cooperation through the regional filter in Norway," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1516, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised May 2015.
- Paula González & Inés Macho-Stadler & David Pérez-Castrillo, 2015. "Private versus Social Incentives for Pharmaceutical Innovation," Working Papers 15.07, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Tavassoli, Sam & Karlsson, Charlie, 2015. "Persistence of Various Types of Innovation Analyzed and Explained," Papers in Innovation Studies 2015/19, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Mery Patricia Tamayo & Elena Huergo Orejas, 2015.
"Determinants of Internal Versus of External R&D Offshoring: Evidence from Spanish Firms
[Determinantes del Offshoring de I+D interno y externo: evidencia para empresas españolas]," Documentos de trabajo de la Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales 15-01, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- Fassio, Claudio, 2015. "Export-led innovation: the role of export destinations," Papers in Innovation Studies 2015/17, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Mário Alexandre Patrício Martins da Silva, 2015. "Full Disclosure of Knowledge Between Rivals," FEP Working Papers 561, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- David Rietzke, 2015. "Push or pull? Grants, prizes and information," Working Papers 82851479, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- G. Dosi & M. Grazzi & D. Moschella, 2015. "What do firms know? What do they produce? A new look at the relationship between patenting profiles and patterns of product diversification," Working Papers wp1004, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Jacques Pelkmans & Andrea Renda, "undated". "Does EU Regulation Hinder or Stimulate Innovation?," IRMO Occasional Papers 5, Institute for Development and International Relations, Zagreb.
- Dionisius A. NARJOKO, 2015. "Technology Transfer in ASEAN Countries: Some Evidence from Buyer-Provided Training Network Data," Working Papers DP-2015-40, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Gicheva, Dora & Link, Albert, 2015. "The Gender Gap in Federal and Private Support for Entrepreneurship," UNCG Economics Working Papers 15-5, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Janaina Pamplona da Costa, 2015. "Network (Mis)Alignment, Technology Policy and Innovation: The Tale of Two Brazilian Cities," SPRU Working Paper Series 2015-14, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Auriol, Emmanuelle & Biancini, Sara & Paillacar, Rodrigo, 2015. "Intellectual Property Rights Protection and Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 10602, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andrijana Ostojic Mihic & Danijela Madžar & Ivan Madžar, 2014. "Innovativeness of service companies in FBiH," Tourism and Hospitality Industry section6-1, University of Rijeka, Faculty of Tourism and Hospitality Management.
- Letizia Montinari & Massimo Riccaboni & Stefano Schiavo, 2015. "Innovation, trade and the size of exporting firms," DEM Discussion Papers 2015/04, Department of Economics and Management.
- Moretti, Enrico & Wilson, Daniel J, 2015. "The Effect of State Taxes on the Geographical Location of Top Earners: Evidence from Star Scientists," CEPR Discussion Papers 10600, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kunihiko Konishi, 2015. "Basic and Applied Research: A Welfare Analysis," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 15-08, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Nina Bockova, 2015. "R&D tax incentives in industry: empirical study among small and medium electronics manufacturing enterprises," Working Papers 125/2015, Institute of Economic Research, revised May 2015.
- Kunihiko Konishi, 2015. "Growth Cycles in a Two-country Model of Innovation," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 15-07, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Khanh Hoang, 2015. "Aiding innovation and entrepreneurship through migration policy: A view from Australia," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 1003539, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Catini, Roberto & Karamshuk, Dmytro & Penner, Orion & Riccaboni, Massimo, 2015. "Identifying Geographic Clusters: A Network Analytic Approach," MPRA Paper 64454, University Library of Munich, Germany.