A Keynes-Kalecki Model of Cyclical Growth with Agent-Based Features
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Setterfield, Mark & Kim, Yun K., 2016.
"Debt servicing, aggregate consumption, and growth,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 22-33.
- Mark Setterfield & Yun Kim, 2013. "Debt Servicing, Aggregate Consumption, and Growth," Working Papers 1316, Trinity College, Department of Economics.
- Mark Setterfield & Yun K. Kim, 2015. "Debt Servicing, Aggregate Consumption, and Growth," Working Papers Series 30, Institute for New Economic Thinking.
- Mark SetterfieldY & Yun K. Kim, 2014. "Debt Servicing, Aggregate Consumption, and Growth," Working Papers 2014_10, University of Massachusetts Boston, Economics Department.
- Mark Setterfield & Bill Gibson, 2013. "Real and financial crises: A multi-agent approach," Working Papers 1309, Trinity College, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2014.
More about this item
KeywordsKaleckian model; growth; cycles; agent-based computational economics;
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E37 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2010-10-02 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-FDG-2010-10-02 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-MAC-2010-10-02 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PKE-2010-10-02 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tri:wpaper:1008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joshua Stillwagon). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edtrius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.