Report NEP-PKE-2010-10-02This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:mrq:wpaper:1005 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mark Setterfield & Andrew Budd, 2010. "A Keynes-Kalecki Model of Cyclical Growth with Agent-Based Features," Working Papers 1008, Trinity College, Department of Economics.
- Robert Pollin, 2010. "Austerity is Not a Solution: Why the Deficit Hawks are Wrong," Working Papers wp235, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- John Weeks, 2010. "The Freetown Declaration: Countercyclical Policy for Africa," Working Papers wp237, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Woolcock, Michael & Szreter, Simon & Rao, Vijayendra, 2010. "How and why does history matter for development policy ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5425, The World Bank.