Report NEP-FDG-2010-10-02This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Serkan Arslanalp & Fabian Bornhorst & Sanjeev Gupta & Elsa Sze, 2010. "Public Capital and Growth," IMF Working Papers 10/175, International Monetary Fund.
- Joshua C. Hall & Russell S. Sobel & George R. Crowley, 2010. "Institutions, Capital, and Growth," Working Papers 10-15, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Manoel Bittencourt, 2010. "Financial Development and Economic Growth in Latin America: Is Schumpeter Right?," Working Papers 191, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Calderon, Cesar & Poggioa, Virginia, 2010. "Trade and economic growth : evidence on the role of complementarities for CAFTA-DR countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5426, The World Bank.
- Daniel Dujava, 2010. "Neoclassical and Keynesian View on a Growth of Economy of SR," EAPG Working Paper Series 001, Department of Economic Policy, Faculty of National Economy, University of Economics in Bratislava.
- Jaejoon Woo & Manmohan S. Kumar, 2010. "Public Debt and Growth," IMF Working Papers 10/174, International Monetary Fund.
- Kumar, Rajiv & Soumya, Alamuru, 2010. "Fiscal Policy Issues for India after the Global Financial Crisis (2008-2010)," ADBI Working Papers 249, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Stéphane Mussard & Maria Noel Pi Alperin, 2010. "Poverty Growth in Scandinavian Countries: A Sen Multi-decomposition," Working Papers 10-10, LAMETA, Universitiy of Montpellier, revised Sep 2010.
- Fofack, Hippolyte, 2010. "Conflicts and returns to stability in developing countries : a comparative analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5428, The World Bank.
- DEL REY, Elena & LOPEZ-GARCIA, Miguel ANgel, 2010. "On welfare criteria and optimality in an endogenous growth model," CORE Discussion Papers 2010024, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Kohei Daido & Ken Tabata, 2010. "Organizational Modes within Firms and Productivity Growth," Discussion Paper Series 59, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Sep 2010.
- Mark Setterfield & Andrew Budd, 2010. "A Keynes-Kalecki Model of Cyclical Growth with Agent-Based Features," Working Papers 1008, Trinity College, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:mrq:wpaper:1003 is not listed on IDEAS anymore