Money, Prices, Wages, and 'Profit Inflation' in Spain, the Southern Netherlands, and England during the Price Revolution era: c. 1520 - c. 1650
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Munro, John H., 2008. "Money, prices, wages, and ‘profit inflation’ in Spain, the Southern Netherlands, and England during the Price Revolution era, ca. 1520 - ca. 1650," MPRA Paper 10849, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jul 2008.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bordo, Michael D., 1986.
"Explorations in monetary history: A survey of the literature,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 339-415, October.
- Michael D. Bordo, 1986. "Explorations in Monetary History: A Survey of the Literature," NBER Working Papers 1821, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- William VanLear, 2015. "Copernicus and the Quantity Theory of Money," HISTORY OF ECONOMIC THOUGHT AND POLICY, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2015(2), pages 5-20.
- John H. Munro, 2012. "The Technology and Economics of Coinage Debasements in Medieval and Early Modern Europe: with special reference to the Low Countries and England," Working Papers tecipa-456, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsgold and silver; money; coinage; Price Revolution; Profit Inflation; prices; nominal and real wages; masons;
- B2 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925
- E2 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment
- E3 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles
- J3 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs
- N - Economic History
- N3 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy
- O - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth
- O5 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-06-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2008-06-07 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-MAC-2008-06-07 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2008-06-07 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tor:tecipa:tecipa-320. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.