"Foreign Exchange Allocation and Productivity Growth in Postwar Japan: A Case of the Wool Industry"
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Okazaki, Tetsuji & Korenaga, Takafumi, 1999. "Foreign exchange allocation and productivity growth in post-war Japan: a case of the wool industry," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 267-285, April.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tetsuji Okazaki & Takafumi Korenaga, 1999.
"The Foreign Exchange Allocation Policy in Postwar Japan: Its Institutional Framework and Function,"
NBER Chapters,in: Changes in Exchange Rates in Rapidly Developing Countries: Theory, Practice, and Policy Issues (NBER-EASE volume 7), pages 311-340
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Okazaki, Tetsuji & Takafumi Korenaga, 1997. "The Foreign Exchange Allocation Policy in Postwar Japan: Its Institutional Framework and Function," CIRJE F-Series 97-F-19, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kiyota, Kozo & Okazaki, Tetsuji, 2005.
"Foreign technology acquisition policy and firm performance in Japan, 1957-1970: Micro-aspects of industrial policy,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 23(7-8), pages 563-586, September.
- Kozo Kiyota & Tetsuji Okazaki, 2005. "Foreign Technology Acquisition Policy and Firm Performance in Japan, 1957-1970: Micro-aspects of Industrial Policy," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-329, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tky:fseres:98f09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CIRJE administrative office). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ritokjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.