Pricing Multi-Asset Cross Currency Optionss
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul Doust, 2012. "The Stochastic Intrinsic Currency Volatility Model: A Consistent Framework for Multiple FX Rates and Their Volatilities," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(5), pages 381-445, November.
- Akihiko Takahashi & Nakahiro Yoshida, 2005. "Monte Carlo Simulation with Asymptotic Method," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-335, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-654, May-June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Akihiko Takahashi & Toshihiro Yamada, 2014. "This paper proposes a unified method for precise estimates of the error bounds in asymptotic expansions of an option price and its Greeks (sensitivities) under a stochastic volatility model. More gene," CARF F-Series CARF-F-347, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo, revised Sep 2014.
- Akihiko Takahashi & Yukihiro Tsuzuki, 2014. "A New Improvement Scheme for Approximation Methods of Probability Density Functions," CARF F-Series CARF-F-350, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Akihiko Takahashi & Masashi Toda, 2012. "Note on an Extension of an Asymptotic Expansion Scheme," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-860, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-03-28 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tky:fseres:2012cf844. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CIRJE administrative office). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ritokjp.html .