Pricing Convertible Bonds with Default Risk: A Duffie-Singleton Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Duffie, Darrell & Singleton, Kenneth J, 1999. "Modeling Term Structures of Defaultable Bonds," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 12(4), pages 687-720.
- Brennan, Michael J. & Schwartz, Eduardo S., 1980. "Analyzing Convertible Bonds," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(04), pages 907-929, November.
- Brennan, M J & Schwartz, Eduardo S, 1977. "Convertible Bonds: Valuation and Optimal Strategies for Call and Conversion," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 32(5), pages 1699-1715, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christopher Beveridge & Mark Joshi, 2011. "Monte Carlo Bounds for Game Options Including Convertible Bonds," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 57(5), pages 960-974, May.
- Taiga Saito, 2016. "Pricing Foreign Exchange Options Under Intervention by Absorption Modeling," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 23(1), pages 85-106, March.
- Finnerty, John D., 2015. "Valuing convertible bonds and the option to exchange bonds for stock," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 91-115.
- Xu, Ruxing, 2011. "A lattice approach for pricing convertible bond asset swaps with market risk and counterparty risk," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 2143-2153, September.
- Alex W.H. Chan & Nai-fu Chen, 2006. "Convertible Bond Underpricing: Renegotiable Covenants, Seasoning and Convergence (Published in "Management Science", Vol. 53, No. 11, November 2007, pp. 1793.1814. )," CARF F-Series CARF-F-075, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Jonathan A. Batten & Karren Lee-Hwei Khaw & Martin R. Young, 2014. "Convertible Bond Pricing Models," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(5), pages 775-803, December.
- Alex W. H. Chan & Nai-fu Chen, 2007. "Convertible Bond Underpricing: Renegotiable Covenants, Seasoning, and Convergence," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 53(11), pages 1793-1814, November.
- Ammann, Manuel & Kind, Axel & Wilde, Christian, 2008. "Simulation-based pricing of convertible bonds," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 310-331, March.
- Alex W.H. Chan & Nai-fu Chen, 2006. "Convertible Bond Underpricing: Renegotiable Covenants, Seasoning and Convergence," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-437, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Agostino Capponi & Stefano Pagliarani & Tiziano Vargiolu, 2014. "Pricing vulnerable claims in a Lévy-driven model," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 755-789, October.
- Feng, Yun & Huang, Bing-hua & Huang, Yu, 2016. "Valuing resettable convertible bonds: Based on path decomposing," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 19(C), pages 279-290.
- Ali Bora Yigitsbasioglu & Dmitri Lvov & Naoufel El-Bachir, 2004. "Pricing Convertible Bonds by Simulation," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2004-14, Henley Business School, Reading University, revised Aug 2004.
- Yagi, Kyoko & Takashima, Ryuta, 2012. "The impact of convertible debt financing on investment timing," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 2407-2416.
- Siddiqi, Mazhar A., 2009. "Investigating the effectiveness of convertible bonds in reducing agency costs: A Monte-Carlo approach," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 1360-1370, November.
- Zhou, Qi-Yuan & Wu, Chong-Feng & Feng, Yun, 2007. "Decomposing and valuing callable convertible bonds: a new method based on exotic options," MPRA Paper 7421, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sanjiv R. Das & Rangarajan K. Sundaram, 2007. "An Integrated Model for Hybrid Securities," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 53(9), pages 1439-1451, September.
- repec:wsi:ijfexx:v:04:y:2017:i:01:n:s2424786317500013 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tky:fseres:2001cf140. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CIRJE administrative office) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ritokjp.html .