Prediction of Gas Concentration based on the Opposite Degree Algorithm
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Michael McAleer & Xiao-Guang Yue, 2017. "Prediction of Gas Concentration Based on the Opposite Degree Algorithm," Journal of Reviews on Global Economics, Lifescience Global, vol. 6, pages 154-162.
- Xiao-Guang Yue & Rui Gao & Michael McAleer, 2016. "Prediction of Gas Concentration Based on the Opposite Degree Algorithm," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2016-05, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Yue, X-G. & Gao, R. & McAleer, M.J., 2016. "Prediction of Gas Concentration Based on the Opposite Degree Algorithm," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI2016-22, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsGas concentration; opposite degree algorithm; data prediction; mining safety; numerical simulations;
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- L71 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - Mining, Extraction, and Refining: Hydrocarbon Fuels
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tin:wpaper:20160027. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tinbergen Office +31 (0)10-4088900). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tinbenl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .