Prediction of Gas Concentration Based on the Opposite Degree Algorithm
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Michael McAleer & Xiao-Guang Yue, 2017. "Prediction of Gas Concentration Based on the Opposite Degree Algorithm," Journal of Reviews on Global Economics, Lifescience Global, vol. 6, pages 154-162.
- Xiao-Guang Yue & Rui Gao & Michael McAleer, 2016. "Prediction of Gas Concentration Based on the Opposite Degree Algorithm," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2016-05, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Xiao-Guang Yue & Rui Gao & Michael McAleer, 2016. "Prediction of Gas Concentration based on the Opposite Degree Algorithm," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 16-027/III, Tinbergen Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsGas concentration; opposite degree algorithm; data prediction; mining safety; numerical simulations;
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- L71 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - Mining, Extraction, and Refining: Hydrocarbon Fuels
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-05-21 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ems:eureir:80109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RePub). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feeurnl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.