The development of the Norwegian Petroleum Innovation System: A historical overview
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Susan Bartholomew, 1997. "National Systems of Biotechnology Innovation: Complex Interdependence in the Global System," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 28(2), pages 241-266, June.
- Gunnar Eliasson, 2000. "Industrial policy, competence blocs and the role of science in economic development," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 217-241.
- Goldfarb, Brent & Henrekson, Magnus & Rosenberg, Nathan, 2001. "Demand vs. Supply Driven Innovations: US and Swedish Experiences in Academic Entrepreneurship," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 0436, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Günseli Baygan, 2003. "Venture Capital Policy Review: Norway," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2003/17, OECD Publishing.
- Niosi, Jorge, 2003. "Alliances are not enough explaining rapid growth in biotechnology firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 737-750, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Magnus Gulbrandsen & Lars Nerdrum, 2007. "Public sector research and industrial innovation in Norway: a historical perspective," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20070602, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Tommy Clausen & Svein Olav Nås & Bart Verspagen, 2007. "Norwegian Innovation and Industrial Structure: Insiders and Outsiders?," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20070610, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-07-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2007-07-07 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-HIS-2007-07-07 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-INO-2007-07-07 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2007-07-07 (Intellectual Property Rights)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tik:inowpp:20070605. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (H&kon Normann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tkuiono.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .