Report NEP-HIS-2007-07-07This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sung Won Kang & Hugh Rockoff, 2007. "After Johnny Came Marching Home: The Political Economy of Veterans' Benefits in the Nineteenth Century," NBER Working Papers 13223, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daron Acemoglu & María Angélica Bautista & Pablo Querubín & James A. Robinson, 2007. "Economic and Political Inequality in Development: The Case of Cundinamarca, Colombia," NBER Working Papers 13208, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ole Andreas Engen, 2007. "The development of the Norwegian Petroleum Innovation System: A historical overview," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20070605, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- David W. Galenson, 2007. "Wisdom and Creativity in Old Age: Lessons from the Impressionists," NBER Working Papers 13190, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gómez-Sorzano, Gustavo, 2006. "Decomposing violence: terrorist murder and attacks in New York State from 1933 to 2005," MPRA Paper 3776, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Jul 2007.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00144894_v2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Daniel Berkowitz & Karen Clay, 2007. "Legal Origins and the Evolution of Institutions: Evidence from American State Courts," Working Papers 320, University of Pittsburgh, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2007.
- Item repec:bgu:wpaper:231 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Holm, Claus & Langsted, Lars Bo & Seehausen, Jesper, 2007. "An Examination of Actual Fraud Cases With a Focus on the Auditor’s Responsibility," Accounting Research Center Working Papers A-2007-05, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies.
- Cantillon, Estelle & Yin, Pai-Ling, 2007. "How and when do markets tip? Lessons from the Battle of the Bund," Working Paper Series 0766, European Central Bank.
- Svein Erik Moen, 2007. "Innovation and production in the Norwegian aluminium industry," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20070604, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Robert S. Pindyck, 2007. "Governance, Issuance Restrictions, And Competition In Payment Card Networks," NBER Working Papers 13218, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Menon, Sudha Venu, 2007. "Grass root democracy and empowerment of people:evaluation of Panchayati Raj in India," MPRA Paper 3839, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Jun 2007.