Rational vs. long-run forecasters: Optimal monetary policy and the role of inequality
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Beqiraj Elton & Di Bartolomeo Giovanni & Serpieri Carolina, 2017.
"Bounded-rationality and heterogeneous agents: Long or short forecasters?,"
00132, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Elton Beqiraj & Giovanni Di Bartolomeo & Marco Di Pietro & Carolina Serpieri, 2018. "Bounded-rationality and heterogeneous agents: Long or short forecasters?," JRC Working Papers JRC111392, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Giovanni Di Bartolomeo & Carolina Serpieri, 2018. "Robust Optimal Policies in a Behavioural New Keynesian Model," JRC Working Papers JRC111603, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-08-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-MON-2017-08-20 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-UPT-2017-08-20 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ter:wpaper:00129. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Giovanni Di Bartolomeo). General contact details of provider: http://wp.comunite.it/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .