Report NEP-UPT-2017-08-20This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jonathan W. Leland & Mark Schneider, 2017. "Risk Preference, Time Preference, and Salience Perception," Working Papers 17-16, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- McCarthy, David & Mikkola, Kalle & Thomas, Teruji, 2017. "Aggregation for general populations without continuity or completeness," MPRA Paper 80820, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jonathan W. Leland & Mark Schneider & Nathaniel Wilcox, 2017. "Minimal Frames and Transparent Frames for Risk, Time, and Uncertainty," Working Papers 17-15, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- McCarthy, David & Mikkola, Kalle & Thomas, Teruji, 2017. "Representation of strongly independent preorders by vector-valued functions," MPRA Paper 80806, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dietmar P.J. Leisen & Eckhard Platen, 2017. "Investing for the Long Run," Research Paper Series 381, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Beqiraj Elton & Di Bartolomeo Giovanni & Serpieri Carolina, 2017. "Rational vs. long-run forecasters: Optimal monetary policy and the role of inequality," wp.comunite 00129, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- David S. Ahn & Ryota Iijima & Todd Sarver, 2017. "Naiveté About Temptation and Self-Control: Foundations for Naive Quasi-Hyperbolic Discounting," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2099, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Wright, Joshua, 2017. "To what extent does income predict an individual’s risk profile in the UK (2012- 2014)," MPRA Paper 80757, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Berens, Stefan & Chochua, Lasha, 2017. "The impartial observer under uncertainty," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 576, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Sanchez Villalba, Miguel & Martinez Gorricho, Silvia, 2017. "Hybrid lotteries for financing public goods," MPRA Paper 80823, University Library of Munich, Germany.