Do Public Subsidies Have an Impact on New Firm Survival? An Empirical Study with French Data
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Lionel Desiage & Richard Duhautois & Dominique Redor, 2010. "Do Public Subsidies Have an Impact on New Firm Survival? An Empirical Study with French Data," Working Papers halshs-00809709, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:nse:ecosta:ecostat_2017_493_2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Elena Gennari & Francesca Lotti, 2013. "Female entrepreneurship and government policy: evaluating the impact of subsidies on firms' survival," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 192, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Tobias Ebert & Thomas Brenner & Udo Brixy, 2019.
"New firm survival: the interdependence between regional externalities and innovativeness,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 53(1), pages 287-309, June.
- Tobias Ebert & Thomas Brenner & Udo Brixy, 2015. "New Firm Survival: The Interdependence between Regional Externalities and Innovativeness," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2015-05, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Weißenberger, Martin & Caliendo, Marco & Künn, Steffen, 2013. "The Evaluation of Start-Up Subsidies for the Unemployed and the Role of Unobserved Characteristics for Matching Estimators," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79714, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Stjepan Srhoj & Bruno Škrinjarić & Sonja Radas, 2018.
"Bidding against the odds? The impact evaluation of grants for young micro and small firms during the recession,"
374, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- Stjepan Srhoj & Bruno Skrinjaric & Sonja Radas, 2018. "Bidding against the odds? The impact evaluation of grants for young micro and small firms during the recession," Working Papers 1802, The Institute of Economics, Zagreb.
- Egeln, Jürgen & Falk, Ulrich & Heger, Diana & Höwer, Daniel & Metzger, Georg, 2010. "Ursachen für das Scheitern junger Unternehmen in den ersten fünf Jahren ihres Bestehens," ZEW Expertises, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research, number 110531.
- repec:kap:sbusec:v:49:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11187-017-9853-y is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tep:teppwp:wp10-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sylvain). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/teppnfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.